New Hair Loss Products For Men
Men's Hair Restoration Trends Dallas TX
“Thick hair is synonymous with robust hair growth, youth and masculinity,” says Nu Hair growth & hair restoration specialist in Dallas, Texas. According to John Hopkins University study of attractiveness of men, suggests that men with thicker fuller hair are seen as more successful and approachable relative to their balding counterparts. Research shows that youthfulness, attractiveness, successfulness and approachability relates to fuller head of hair in men. Frequently men with hair loss ask the following questions:
- Which is the best hair growth products?
- Do hair growth products really work?
- Which hair regrowth product is best?
- What really works for hair loss?
- Can a bald man grow hair back?
*The photo shown is a non-surgical hair replacement for men.
Today’s Popular Hair Loss Treatments For Men:
- The wig and non-surgical hair replacement systems industry continues to serve men with hair loss and is projected to rise at an annualized rate of 3.0%.
- Commonly used medication is Minoxidil(Rogaine). It is FDA-approved hair growth product. It slows hair loss, and promotes new hair growth. Finasteride, (Propecia or Proscar) is an oral medication for hair regrowth. Doctors prefer the topical treatments. The goal with the use of the hair growth products above is to maintain the hair that you have. Once treatment with either Minoxidil or Propecia stops, hair loss resumes, and any gains are lost.
- Best natural hair growth device is in Dallas-Fort Worth. Recently, a very trendy new hair restoration product is the low-level light therapy. The laser hair therapy treatments make skin and hair cells grow and speed up cell metabolism of hair follicles growth. A recent study shows that using low level laser red light with a wavelength of 655 nm “significantly improved hair counts in males with androgenetic alopecia.”
- Hair transplants is increasing in acceptance. Americans spend $800 million on hair restoration surgery. Half of all men and women treated were younger than 50. Hair transplants results depend on how much healthy hair a person has available as donor hair to transplant from one area to another.
- There are many new hair growth products in the market, and most common ingredients in them, include:Ketoconazole which controls fungus growth, Biotin is also known as vitamin B7, Saw Palmetto, which may block enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT and caffeine
Marvin Friedman, Nu Hair Restoration specialist in DFW, Texas says that, “the use of gene therapy, and hair cloning as solutions for hair loss will be used in the future“.
To schedule your private "no pressure" no obligation consultation, call 972-490-7766 or fill out the HAIR CONSULTATION form with any questions or concerns. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!