Hair restoration expert guide to hair transplants Dallas Fort Worth Texas; Cosmetic plastic surgery procedures are on the rise. Hair transplant is cosmetic surgery. Only the most experienced doctor should do the process. Safety should be a significant concern if contemplating a surgery. Your doctor should be given your medical records before the procedure for evaluation.
Are there any risks with hair transplant surgery?
Any surgery, even a minor one carries risks. The complication occurs if there are medical health conditions present. Your hair transplant doctor should discuss your health and possible risk associated with your health condition.
What are some of the risks?
Be aware that mini-grafts or micro-grafts hair transplantation clinic may promise natural hairlines that will last a lifetime. Even doctors who published extensive literature about hair transplants and done many hair transplant procedures cannot guarantee assurance of a lifetime hair growth at the procedure area.
- Extracting the hair from the donor area may result in excessive bleeding
- Small scarring occurs in the area where of the incisions are made.
- Some of the grafts won't "take." and will not grow, due to cell shock, and these grafts will die. A second procedure will be needed to feel those grafts.Hair that was transplanted, the new grafts may not produce acceptable growth
- Extensive scars may occur at the donor area
- Infection can occur in both the donor area or the incisions grafted area. Your doctor may prescribe antibiotics before the procedure, as a precaution, or afterward if infection occurs.
- Hair loss could continue to occur in the grafted area after the surgery
What health condition may affect the surgery risks?
- High blood pressure
- Blood-clotting problem
- Smoking habit
- Use of certain drugs or medications
Hair transplant surgery is typically safe when performed by an experienced surgeon that specialized in hair transplants. To reduce risk to a minimum follow your doctor's instructions before and after your surgery.
Find out if you are a candidate for hair transplant restoration or nonsurgical hair replacement or other hair restoration solution. Schedule your appointment with no-obligation to see expected results in your case and your exact cost.
Call us 972-490-7766 or use the HAIR CONSULTATION form with any questions or concerns. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.