What is a typical female hair loss or pattern baldness?
Many women experience some degree of hair loss thinning hair in their lifetime. Other than common genetic hair loss also called heredity hair loss; medical conditions can also cause hair loss. Female pattern baldness, female androgenetic alopecia refer to the same state. Medical evaluation by a physician or healthcare provider is necessary to find the underlying causes of why you are losing hair. Often the hair loss can be reversed with the proper treatments.
Women's hair loss progression
In most cases, hair loss in women is very gradual. It is more often cyclical than in men, and it is affected by hormonal changes, medical conditions, and external factors. During pregnancy and at menopause, women will notice hair loss accelerating rate. When the cause of the hair loss is genetic female pattern baldness, women's hair loss tends to show up as a diffused hair all over. The frontal hairline in women often stays. It is extremely uncommon for women to develop an area that is completely bald.
- Diagnose what the problem, female pattern baldness or health condition is.
- Get diagnoses of an underlying medical condition that may cause losing your hair.
- Are you going through hormonal changes, such as after giving birth, or during menopause?
- Do you have severe stress in your life, extreme weight loss or death in the family?
- Do you have Vitamin, protein or Iron deficiency? Eating healthy with sufficient vitamins helps your hair grow healthy.
- Find your best hair loss treatment option.
- Look at medical hair restoration for women and non-medical hair restoration options.
- Go easy with your hair and use gentle hairstyling techniques.
- Explore care of your thinning hair.
- Check the new women's hairstyles for thin hair.
Find out which hair loss solution is right for you. Nu Hair of Dallas Fort Worth Texas is determined to bring you medical hair restoration and non-surgical hair loss treatment options. Schedule your complimentary hair consultation with no-obligation to discuss your case, results expected and your exact cost. Please call 972-490-7766 or use the CONTACT form with any questions or concerns. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.